Sunday, October 21, 2012

Retrospective before continuing (Part 1)

Before starting something like this, I think it wise to show how I got up to this point. Starting from the foundation diploma...









The majority of these are from the final major project. This was the genesis of the moniker "Petriqor" which is the pen name I go under for most illustration work I produce outside of university now. Hopefully more from this soon but doing a degree in Animation has proven time consuming, meaning this project has taken a back burner over the past year or so. Still hopefully it will see a rebirth very soon (watch this space)...


This was the short music video to accompany the illustrations. I had a huge love affair with After Effects and Illustrator at the time (and still do) and was learning whilst making. It's rough around the edges now but it taught me a heck of a lot about each program. Seemed to go down well with the tutors... also got me into Glamorgan so can't complain.

Speaking of getting into Glamorgan...

This is everything I took along to the interview. A couple of the sketchbooks were from A-Level, but the majority was created for over my time at Mid-Cheshire College.

Ok that's enough from there... 

1 comment: